miƩrcoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Social Games in Social Networks!

I've been in several social networks some years... and in facebook discovered something addictive: social games.
After overcoming some addictive games like Ogame and BiteFigth, I have fallen in the games that some of my friends play in facebook:
- several kinds of farms
- pet society
- gangs wars, mafia wars...

Of course the most addictive and pleasant are the flash games with great
graphics, animations, highly interactive. Of these games, I have to mention specially
the Playfish Games, they are colourful, meaningful and generate offline interaction (only the chat is missing, but you have the async message option). Each game is different (and I don't play all of them), but across their forums and sites you can see a great dedication and passion for the games.

No hay comentarios: